Saturday, February 28, 2009

B.A.D D.A.Y (-_-)

huhuhuhu...
today is my birthday...
i woke up early today...
around 8++ a.m..
got 2tion at 9 a.m...
my mom kejutkn...
i tot dat she would wish me... but nothing from her...
same wif my father...
so i talked to myself, maybe they do it on purpose....
hahahahahaha......
after 2tion, my sis brought me n 'little' brother t sure heboh....
on our way, my sis's car got prob..
temperature high?!!!!!
so we stucked at bukit katil....
suddenly, its started to rain...
what a haevy rain.....
according to her fiance, she MUST NOT START DA ENGINE.....
otherwise......
luckily, its rained so it make da engine cool down faster...
we, in da car like having a "mandi wap"....
so hot eventhough its raining out there...
we have to wait da rain to stop....
nearly 2 hours in da car doing nothing....
i said yo my sis....
dis year birthday i called as "birthday hujan"...
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!
after da rain stop, luckily there's a car workshop...
so my dad said send it there..
n nearly half an hour, we had to wait for da mechanic to repair it.....
after dat, our stomach started to growl....
so we had our late lunch at tesco n ate sizzlin' noodle....
hehehehehehehehe....
what a bad day.....
huhuhuhuhuhuhuhu...
in da end, we didnt go t sure heboh...
HMPH!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. okay... aku letak link blog ko kat tmpat aku ek??? huhuhuhu!!!!

    ReplyDelete