Tuesday, March 10, 2009

ERGH!!!!

ARGH!!!!
kind da pissed rite now.....
ergh!!!!
thank god dat i wanted to meet eva to ask bout band...
n guess what what she said??
no band today..
OMG!!!
y nobody tell me??????!!!!!!
i'm already changed my uniform to school tshirt...
n of course wif so tudung koku...
of course i'll be mad..
last minute baru nk bgtau...
n at da same time eva was mad tooo.
miss xxx didnt tell eva bout today practice were cancelled....
of course she mad at her...
know what dis early morning i've already troubled my mom....
i forgot to bring my shirt dat i left in da kitchen....
so i told to my mom bout dat..
i said dat she didnt have to turn back to take it so she send me first then
turn back to get my cloth and send it to school...
ergh!!!!
why she didnt tell eva bout dis??!!!
at least if she told her, eva can make an announcement to tell bout it!!!!!
ergh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
dis matter is very important you know!!!!!
maybe she think this just a small matter.....
da longer i think bout it, make me fell more frustrated to dat teacher!!!!!
erggh!!!!!!!!!!!!! argh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. yeah, i know how u feel rite now...
    but then again, juz 4give her ma.....(although im still angry bout it)

    ReplyDelete