Wednesday, April 1, 2009

WISH ME LUCK!!!

phew!!
at last!! finally!!
hav time to write my blog again..
how many day had passed since i last type my blog??
huhuhu...
let me explain...
first, my computer been infected by damn virus...
n corrupted da system...
huhu..
actually, its my fault...
hehe..
secondly..
my sister just had her wedding last sunday...
dated 29/3/2009..
n time to on9..
huhu..
rite noe, i'm using my sis laptop...
pathetic i am rite??
dis evening, i've got acara..
saringan not sharingan kay..
saringan for sports day dis thursday..
which means....
tomorrow!!
so i participated in lompat tinggi..
n praised to Allah, i enter da final!!
how happy i am!!! i hope i could make it to da last!!
n get gold medal for green house!!
insyaallah!!!
amin!!!
i told dis good news to my band members..
n u nie what??
they didnt believed me i can do it...
hahaha..
whatever..
so..
wish me luck!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment