Sunday, June 14, 2009

holidays ends...

hurm...
too fast huh da time flew...
say bye2 to holiday n say hello again to school's day...
b4 dat.. let me tell u bout my holidays...
holidays start n i had to participate da SPM's camp...
quite fun!! ^^
got new friends from mgs, sultan n ahmadi school...
after da camp ended, i continued my days as usually....
then on monday, had to do my kind of evil mission but it didnt work out like we planned...
hahaha...
on wednesday, i guess... me, andy,wan n piqi went to mp!!
oh boy.. quite fun!! b4 we went home, we went for drink near mp cafeteria....
hehe... its was a lot of fun there.... thx guys!!!
continued back my daily life... m8 wif ayin... but he didnt bring his phone along to STAR...
huhu... quite sad to me... but he said we will m8 wif me when he got time n use his friends phone... n didnt had chance to say gud luck to him as his band team will take part in orchestra competition.... huhu... gud luck to u!!!
other than him, i also m8 wif andy(nad), wan, piqi, afiq n faezah...
m8 wif them quite fun... especially wan n piqi.. they luv to make me laugh...
hehehe.... tomorrow, have to get back to school as usually...
omg!! spm are getting near n nearer..
huhuuhu....
need to do lots of revision...
huh....
had to endure....
but u can do it gurl!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment